Welcome to the wedding site of Gar & Rach.
Gareth & Rachael get married
Rach and I would dearly love to have your company at our upcoming wedding celebration. We've put some (hopefully) useful information together here for you, and you'll find lots of up to date info on this website - where we even hope to put photos after the event.
Times are subject to change slightly, but the approximate timeline for the event is as follows:
Friday, 8th Feb 2013
- 2:00pm - Wedding Ceremony @ Lady Chapel Church.
- 4:00pm - Wedding Reception @ Johnstown House Hotel.
- 6:00pm - Wedding Breakfast @ Johnstown House Hotel. This is likely a 6pm call for a 6:30pm start.
- 9:00pm - (times are increasingly approximate from this point on) Wedding Band: the couple's first dance followed undoubtedly thereafter by a lively display of dancing by our four-year old. Others are welcome - indeed encouraged - to join in.
- 10:30pm - A quick break to get some more food, followed by more music and dancing by the band.
- 12:00am - Our resident DJ takes to the stage to keep you dancing with her inimitable mix of tunes until the wee hours.
- 2:00am - Retire to the residents' bar for a wee session, perhaps a few songs, stories or party pieces until we collapse exhausted, or breakfast is served.
Saturday, 9th Feb 2013
- 5:00pm (tbc) - Buffet / BBQ style food is served @ Johnstown House Hotel.
- 7:00pm - Retire to the main hotel bar for some live Irish music, followed by a session / sing-song until late.